I’m studying for the Mirantis OpenStack Cloud Certification exam. There’s no official training material for Keystone yet (that I can find), so I’m writing my own questions based on what I’ve read.
1. How do you create a tenant?
- keystone tenant-create –name
- Where is the primary Keystone configuration file and what is it called?
- Where is the PasteDeploy config file for Keystone and what is it’s name?
- What port does Keystone start a service on, by default?
- How do you start Keystone services under Eventlet?
- How do you initialize a new, empty Keystone database?
- keystone-manage db_sync
- With a SQL backend, how do you remove expired Keystone tokens?
- keystone-manage token_flush
- With a memcache backend, how do you remove expired Keystone tokens?
- You don’t. The memcache backend automatically discards expired tokens and so flushing is unnecessary and if attempted will fail with a NotImplemented error.