Bought these super thin but soft $20 Peshtemal bath towels because the Charisma towels I bought at Costco, while still absorbent, began to develop a musty smell after 1-2 years of use. The smell wouldn’t wash out, even after soaking multiple times. The root of the problem was that they took 8+ hours to dry, even with the windows open in the bathroom.
|Cacala Peshtemal Bath Towel|
- Long, almost too long (70 inches)
- Dries faster than any other towel I’ve used (about 4 hours)
- Gets softer after 3-4 washings
- Easy and light to take on trips / camping / backpacking
- Just as absorbent as normal towels
- A bit like drying yourself with a sheet at first, but gets softer, as mentioned above.
Overall, would buy again. Any questions? Let me know in the comments.