I moved from Blogger to WordPress. For several reasons, including:
- WordPress has an easier to use mobile app for publishing on the go.
- WordPress has a much cleaner writing interface.
You can find plenty of detailed tutorials on how to move blogging platforms elsewhere on the web. The gist of it is:
- Login to Blogger and choose Settings.
- Select Other and backup your content. Your backup content includes your writing, links, images and comments other people have left on your articles.
- Import the Blogger content backup into WordPress. Choose a theme. Done.